"Who looks outside dreams, who looks inside awakens"
RESTORATIVE YOGA & YOGA NIDRA TRAINING
April 18th and 19th
(Saturday and Sunday)
Restorative Yoga- Yoga Nidra Training
with Maureen Miller, Owner of Yoga NH, leader of yoga trainings for 14 years!
open to ALL students
- those who have experienced restorative yoga poses and want to learn more
- those who want to create a home practice
- those who want to teach others
The 2-day training includes:
– What is Restorative Yoga?
– What is Yoga Nidra?
– The benefits of the practices
– Overview of the 8 limbs of Yoga and RY-YN
– Teaching tips: cues, phrases, themes
– How to enhance poses (asanas) with RY props
– Asana Exploration (we'll review up to 6 poses) Sequencing a Relax & Renew Class (including both RY-YN) The 8 stages of Yoga Nidra
– 20-30 minute Yoga Nidra at the end of day 1
– 90-120 minute Yoga Relax & Renew class at the end of day 2
Cost for program: $250
Required books (not included in the training- purchase on your own)
– Restorative Yoga for Life: A Relaxing Way to De-stress, Re-energize and Find Balance – Gail Boorstein
– Yoga Nidra for Complete Relaxation and Stress Relief – Julie Lusk.
*A Certificate of Completion will be provided to all students who attend and if you are a RYT with Yoga Alliance you will receive 15 hours for CEs for Yoga Alliance (11 during training, 4 hours of homework).
For questions, please contact Maureen directly at: email@example.com or text her at: 603-496-5038.