"Who looks outside dreams, who looks inside awakens"
RESTORATIVE YOGA & YOGA NIDRA TRAINING
November 13-14, 2021 Saturday 12-7pm Sunday 11:30am-3:30pm
Restorative Yoga- Yoga Nidra Training
with Maureen Miller, Owner of Yoga NH, leader of yoga trainings for 14 years!
Restorative Yoga & Yoga Nidra are practices that can enhance happiness and joy through integration of mind-body-spirit in a way that helps us deal with life's challenges with a more positive mindset. The practices help to reduce stress and can have a positive effect with insomnia. This training is for everyone-whether you want to learn more for your personal practice or if you want to
What You Will Learn Through This Training:
– What is Restorative Yoga?
– What is Yoga Nidra?
– The benefits of the practices
– Overview of the 8 limbs of Yoga and RY-YN
– Verbal Cues
– How to enhance poses (asanas) with RY props
– Asana Exploration (we'll review up to 6 poses) - Understanding the sequence of RY and YN practices - The 8 stages of Yoga Nidra
– 20-30 minute Yoga Nidra at the end of day 1
– 90-120 minute Yoga Relax & Renew class at the end of day 2 -What to expect during an on-line RY-YN class
Cost for program: $225 for Bending Bodhi Members/Teachers, $250 for non-members
Required books (not included in the training- purchase on your own)
– Restorative Yoga for Life: A Relaxing Way to De-stress, Re-energize and Find Balance – Gail Boorstein
– Yoga Nidra for Complete Relaxation and Stress Relief – Julie Lusk. – Radiant Rest, Tracee Stanley
If you have a rectangle bolster and/or yoga blankets, please bring them. It is suggested that you have these items for your home practice before and after the workshop. Home pillows and blankets are good substitutes, however the sturdy bolsters are better for reasons that will be noted as part of the workshop.
*A Certificate of Completion will be provided to all students who attend and if you are a RYT with Yoga Alliance you will receive 12 hours for CEUs with Yoga Alliance
For questions, please contact Maureen directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org